Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung Xcover 3 Gmail account bypass FRP via HushSMS easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Xcover 3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Xcover 3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Xcover 3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Xcover 3 device easily and smoothly.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 released in March 2015. Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 has a 4.50 inches PLS TFT LCD with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Marvell Armada PXA1908 chipset, and powered by a 2200mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3:
First of all, you will need an unlocked smartphone and 2 sim cards ones without pin lock and the other sim card should have an SMS data plan
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open Hushsms app:
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: youtube.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- A youtube main page was open in the FRP locked phone
- Internet browser will open automatically
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung Xcover 3 Gmail account bypass FRP via HushSMS.