Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung Tab 5SE – Bypass Google Account Lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 5SE Specifications
Samsung Tab S5e released in February 2019. Samsung Tab S5e comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung Tab S5e has a 10.50 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1600 x 2560 pixels, Samsung Tab S5e runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670, and powered by a 7040mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Tab S5e comes with a Single-camera 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 5SE device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Tab 5SE. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Tab 5SE
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Tab 5SE
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page
- Insert a sim card with a pin code.
- Now, at the same time, remove the sim card + Quickly press on Power Button.
- Press one more time on power Button Then click on the Lock logo.
- Click on the Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung Tab 5SE – Bypass Google Account Lock.