Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung S7 Edge | FRPBypass SM-G935 ANDROID 8.0.0 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE released in February 2016. Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE has a 5.50 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE runs on Quad-core 2×2.15 GHz & 2×1.6 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 or Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz Exynos 8890 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE comes with Camera 12-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung S7 Edge Device:
- FRP Samsung Bypass S7 Edge SM-G935 google account unlock free
- Delete FRP Samsung S7 Edge Gmail Lock Android 8 FRP Bypass
- FRP Unlock Samsung S7 Edge Android 8 Oreo Gmail Lock Bypass
- Reset FRP Samsung S7 Edge Bypass Gmail One-Click FREE Tool 2020
- Unlock FRP Samsung S7 Edge U8 Google FRP Reset Android 8.0
- Bypass FRP Samsung S7 EDGE – FRP Android 8.0.0 without PC/Combination
- Bypass FRP Google account Samsung S7 Edge G935F
How to Remove FRP Samsung S7 Edge
- Power ON your Samsung S7 Edge
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- In the same time remove the sim card + a quick press on the power button to turn off the screen
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right or the left then Tab on Notification logo.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung S7 Edge & you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung S7 Edge | FRPBypass SM-G935 ANDROID 8.0.0.