Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung S7 Active Gmail account Lock Bypass FRP 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Active released in June 2016. Samsung Galaxy S7 Active comes with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Active has a 5.10 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, Samsung Galaxy S7 Active runs on Quad-core 2×2.15 GHz & 2×1.6 GHz Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung S7 Active comes with a 12-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S7 Active, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S7 Active is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S7 Active mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S7 Active device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung S7 Active
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S7 Active
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth.
- Contact us == >> Next == >> OK.
- Click on Start then Update The Samsung Galaxy Store.
- Click Again on Contact us == >> Next == >> OK.
- Search for Samsung Internet Browser and update it then Open it.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung S7 Active & you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung S7 Active Gmail account Lock Bypass FRP 2020.