Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung S20 Plus FRP Google Lock Bypass Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung S20 Plus, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung S20 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung S20 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung S20 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung S20 Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung S20 Plus easily.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus released in February 2020. Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus comes with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus has a 6.70 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels, Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 chipset for the USA version & Octa-core 2×2.73 GHz & 2×2.50 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Exynos 990 chipset for Global version, and powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 64-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel and a 10-megapixel + 10-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung S20 Plus
- Power ON your Samsung S20 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- 3 Points ==>> Youtube ==>> Arrow next to video.
- Account ==>> Settings ==>> About ==>> Youtube Terms of Service.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Biometrics and security ==>> Secure Folder ==>> Agree.
- Sign in with your Samsung account then click on Cancel.
- OK ==>> Secure Folder ==>> PIN.
- Set up a Secure Folder PIN and click on 3 dots then choose Settings.
- Lock type ==>> Enter the PIN code ==>> Fingerprints.
- Continue ==>> PIN and set PIN code.
- Finally! Restart your Samsung S20 Plus and Enter the PIN lock that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung S20 Plus FRP Google Lock Bypass Android 10.