Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung On7 Pro Android 6.0.1 FRP Lock Bypass without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device. Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung On7 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung On7 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung On7 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung On7 Pro device easily and smoothly.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung On7 Pro easily.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro released in July 2016. Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro comes with 2 GB RAM and 16GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro has a 5.5 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Samsung On7 Pro comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Samsung On7 Pro:
- Power ON your Samsung On7 Pro.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on Add network
- Type anything after that double click then choose Assist.
- Search for chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Lollipop APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address and password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung On7 Pro.
- That’s it! You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung On7 Pro Android 6.0.1 FRP Lock Bypass.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.
Read more: Bypass FRP Samsung On7 Pro WITHOUT ANY BOX