Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung On5 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow frp bypass easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung On5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung On5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung On5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung On5 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung On5 easily.
Samsung Galaxy On5 Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy On5 released in October 2015. Samsung Galaxy On5 comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy On5 has a 5.0 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy On5 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Exynos 3475 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung On5 comes with an 8-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Samsung On5:
- Power ON your Samsung On5
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on Home button to Turn ON TalkBack
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press 3 time on Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on youtube app.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address and password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung On5.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung On5 & you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung On5 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow frp bypass.