Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung On Nxt Google account BypassFRP without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Specifications
The Samsung On Nxt released in August 2017. Samsung On Nxt comes with 3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung On Nxt has a 5.50 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung On Nxt runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa, and powered by a 3300mAh removable battery. The Samsung On Nxt comes with a Single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung On Nxt, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung On Nxt is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung On Nxt mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung On Nxt device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Unlock Samsung On Nxt
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press the power button.
- on the Not signed in Swipe from the right.
- Click on the Notifications Logo and turn On the Bluetooth.
- Contact us == >> Next == >> OK.
- Click on Start then Update The Samsung Galaxy Store.
- Click Again on Contact us == >> Next == >> OK.
- Search for Google Play Services Hidden Settings and Install it.
- Click on Later and wait until installing the app then click on Open.
- Google Play services >> Pattern >> Draw a new Pattern & confirm it.
- YES, I’M IN >> Draw Pattern>> UNDERSTOOD.
- Finally! Restart your Samsung On Nxt device and Draw Pattern then draw the Pattern lock again and click on SKIP.
- That’s it! you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung On Nxt Google account BypassFRP without PC.