Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung M20 New Security Solution 2019 without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy M20 released in January 2019. Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy M20 has a 6.30 inches PLS TFT LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Samsung Galaxy M20 runs on Octa-core 2×1.8 GHz & 6×1.6 GHz Exynos 7904 Octa chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 13-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M20 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M20. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung M20
- Power ON your Samsung M20
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- In the same time remove the sim card + a quick press on the power button to turn off the screen
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right then Tab on Notification logo.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting ==> lock screen security ==> other security settings device ==> administration
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services ==> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> Cloud & accounts ==> add account ==> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==> apps ==> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung M20 & you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung M20 New Security Solution 2019.