Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung M11 Android 10 Latest Security 2020 Bypass easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung M11, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M11, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung M11 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M11 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung M11 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung M11 easily.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy M11 released in March 2020. Samsung Galaxy M11 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy M11 has a 6.40 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Samsung Galaxy M11 runs on Octa-core 1.8 GHz chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy M11 comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 13-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel + 2-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M11 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M11. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung M11
- Power ON your Samsung M11
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Search.
- At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code and keep clicking on Voice Icon
- Once the Pin code Page appears remove the sim card.
- With two fingers Swipe to right and swipe down.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press 3 times on the receive button.
- Click on Camera ==>> Got it ==>> Deny.
- Settings ==>> Open ==>> Search for Chrome.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting >> biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Disable.
- Return to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts >> add account >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Enable.
- Finally! Restart your device and the account added Successfully.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung M11 Android 10 Latest Security 2020 Bypass.