Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung M01 SM-M015G Google Lock Bypass Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung M01, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung M01, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung M01 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung M01 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung M01 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung M01 easily.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy M01 released in August 2019. Samsung Galaxy M01 comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy M01 has a 6.20 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Samsung Galaxy M01 runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy M01 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M01 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M01. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to bypass FRP Samsung M01
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy M01
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Search.
- At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code and keep clicking on Voice Icon
- Once the Pin code Page appears remove the sim card.
- With two fingers Swipe to right and swipe down.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press 3 times on the receive button.
- Click on G Search then click search for Galaxy store >> Agree.
- Update >> OK >> Wait until the Update finish.
- Once Again, Press 3 times on the receive button.
- Keyboard >> Search for Google >> Search.
- Search bar >> Search for Galaxy store >> Search for Google Play Services Hidden Settings.
- Install Google Play Services Hidden Settings then Open it
- Sign in with your Samsung Account.
- Google Play services >> Pattern >> Draw a new Pattern & confirm it.
- YES, I’M IN >> Draw Pattern>> UNDERSTOOD.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung M01 device and go back to the Welcome page then draw the Pattern lock and click on SKIP.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung M01 SM-M015G Google Lock Bypass Android 10.