Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung J7 Pro – Bypass Frp Android 9 100% Tested without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro released in June 2017. Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro has a 5.50 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3600mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung J7 Pro
- Power ON your Samsung J7 Pro
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- In the same time remove the sim card + a quick press on the power button to turn off the screen
- Press on the power button to turn ON the screen then Click on Lock logo.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J7 Pro & you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung J7 Pro – Bypass Frp Android 9 100% Tested.
Read more: Bypass FRP Samsung J7 Pro – FRP bypass 100%