Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung J7 Nxt – Frp Reset Google Account Android 9 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt released in July 2017. Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt has a 5.50 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung J7 Nxt
- Power ON your Samsung J7 Nxt
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- In the same time remove the sim card + a quick press on the power button to turn off the screen
- Press on the power button to turn ON the screen then Click on Lock logo.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J7 Nxt & you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung J7 Nxt – Frp Reset Google Account Android 9.