Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung J6 – Google Lock Bypass Android 9.0 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J6 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J6 released in May 2018. Samsung Galaxy J6 J600 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J6 J600 has a 5.60 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J6 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J6 comes with Camera 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J6 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J6. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung J6 Device:
- Unlock Samsung J6 FRP Google lock Bypass Android 10 Via FRP tool
- FRP Samsung Bypass J6 2018 Google Account Lock frp 100% Tested
- Delete FRP Samsung J6 Google Lock Bypass With Samsung FRP Tool
- FRP Unlock Samsung J6 2018 Bypass Android 10 New Method 2021
- FRP Samsung Bypass J6 Android 10 FRP Unlock App Not installed
How to Remove FRP Samsung J6
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J6
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & In the same time insert a sim card with a pin code + swipe from the top several time until the Notification shows up.
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK + Quickly press several times on Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung J6 – Google Lock Bypass Android 9.0 Pie.