Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung J5 – Bypass frp Samsung J500 Without talkback easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J5 device easily and smoothly.
Samsung J5 Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy J5 released in June 2015. Samsung Galaxy J5 comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J5 has a 5.0 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J5 runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung J5 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J5:
First of all, You will need an unlocked smartphone and 2 sim cards ones without pin lock and the other sim card should have an SMS data plan
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open Hushsms app:
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: youtube.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- A Push Message was open in the FRP locked phone
- Click on Ok then choose any browser.
- The Internet browser will open automatically
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 5.1.1 Lollipop APK: https://bit.ly/2RqHxeL
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 5.1.1 Lollipop APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address and password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J5. Congratulations! you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung J5 – Bypass frp Samsung J500 Without talkback.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.