Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung J5 2017 – Bypass Samsung SM-J530 Google lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 released in June 2017. Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 has a 5.20 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J5 2017, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J5 2017 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J5 2017 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J5 2017 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J5 2017 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J5 2017. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung J5 2017
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J5 2017
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- insert a sim card with pin code
- Enter the Pin code click on OK and quickly press once the power Button.
- Press one more time on the Power Button
- Press then swipe down on the Not signed in.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_5_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_5_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J5 2017 & you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung J5 2017 – Bypass Samsung SM-J530 Google lock.