Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung J3 Pro google bypass FRP J330 GMAIL lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J3 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J3 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J3 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J3 Pro device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J3 Pro easily.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro released in June 2016. Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro has a 5.00 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro comes with an 8-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J3 Pro
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & click Lets GO ARROW.
- Insert a sim card with a pin code, then click several times on Next.
- Now remove the sim card then enter the PIN code.
- Be quick click on OK and click on the Lock logo then Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager Android 9.0 Pie.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J3 Pro & you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung J3 Pro google bypass FRP J330 GMAIL lock.