Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung J3 Prime | Bypass Google lock Android 8.1 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime released in January 2017. Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime has a 5.00 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime comes with a 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J3 Prime
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a sim card with a pin code (you must use a non-active Sim card)
- Use a non-active sim card because after this method the sim will not useable
- Enter a wrong Pin code 4 times until you ask you to enter the PUK code
- Now Enter a wrong PUK code 10 times until the sim card locked.
- Swipe from the right then Tab on Notification logo.
- Click on the Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung J3 Prime | Bypass Google lock Android 8.1 Oreo.
Read more: FRP Unlock Samsung J3 Prime – 2019 Security