Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung J3 Eclipse Bypass FRP Gmail Without Talkback easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Eclipse Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J3 Eclipse released in January 2017. Samsung Galaxy J3 Eclipse comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Eclipse has a 5.00 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J3 Eclipse runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Eclipse comes with a 5-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J3 Eclipse, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J3 Eclipse is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J3 Eclipse mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J3 Eclipse device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J3 Eclipse device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J3 Eclipse. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to bypass FRP Samsung J3 Eclipse
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J3 Eclipse
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- insert a sim card with pin code
- Enter the Pin code click on OK and quickly press once the power Button.
- Press one more time on the Power Button
- on the Not signed in Swipe from the left and click on Notifications Logo then Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Android_6_GAM.apk:
- Now Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address and password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J3 Eclipse & you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung J3 Eclipse Bypass FRP Gmail Without Talkback.