Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung J3 2016 Gmail account bypass FRP without pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J3 2016, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J3 2016 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J3 2016 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J3 2016 device easily and smoothly.
Samsung J3 2016 Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 released in November 2015. Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 comes with 1.5/2 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 has a 5.0 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Spreadtrum SC9830 or Quad-core 1.3 GHz Exynos 3475 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung J3 2016 comes with an 8/5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5/2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung J3 2016 Device:
- Unlock FRP Samsung J3 2016 google account bypass FRP Lock 2020
- Bypass FRP Samsung J3 2016 | FRP Unlock 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Bypass FRP Google account Samsung J3 2016 J320
- Bypass FRP Google account Samsung J3 2016 J320F
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J3 2016:
- Power ON your Samsung J3 2016
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on Text to speech Settings.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Check Google Text-to-speech then click on Settings Icon.
- Install voice data ==> MORE ==> Options.
- Click on Feedback and tap on Legal Help page then choose Chrome
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J3 2016.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung J3 2016 Gmail account bypass FRP without pc.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.