Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung J2 Prime – Samsung FRP unlock bypass Gmail easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung J2 Prime, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J2 prime released in November 2016. Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime has a 5.50 inches PLS TFT Capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J2 prime runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz MediaTek MT6737T chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J2 prime comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J2 Prime, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J2 Prime is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J2 Prime mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J2 Prime device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung J2 Prime easily.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Remove FRP Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
1- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on Text to Speech Setting
- Then Double tab on the back Arrow.
- Swipe the letter L on the screen Again
- Then double Tab on Pause feedback to Suspend Talkback.
- Tab on back Arrow and back then click on User Manual.
- A Samsung Browser page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 & Quick Shortcut Maker APKs:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address and password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J2 Prime.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime & you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung J2 Prime – Samsung FRP unlock bypass Gmail.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.