Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung J2 Core / Bypass Google Account Lock Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core released in August 2018. Samsung Galaxy J2 Core comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core has a 5.00 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J2 Core runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection)
in your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you to add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung J2 Core Device:
- FRP Samsung Bypass J2 Core SM-S260DL Android 8 FRP Gmail lock
- Reset FRP Samsung J2 Core Android Oreo FRP Bypass Samsung j260
- Unlock FRP Samsung J2 Core Google Lock FRP 8.1.0 Oreo Without apk
- Samsung J2 Core FRP bypass 2020 Google FRP Samsung SM-J260
- Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Core – Bypass Android 8.1.0 Oreo WITHOUT pc
- Bypass FRP Google account Samsung J2 Core
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press the power button.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right or the left then Tab on the Notification logo.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on the In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J2 Core & you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung J2 Core / Bypass Google Account Lock Without Pc.