Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 Google FRP reset 9.0 Pie 100% Working Method easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 released in June 2017. Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 comes with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 has a 5.50 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3600mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J7 2017. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J7 2017
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J7 2017
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code + swipe from the top several time
- Once the Notification shows up. enter the Pin code and keep clicking on the Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker apk.
- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it
- Search on Setting & click on TRY
- Now set up a new Pattern.
- Settings ==> Biometrics and security ==> Fingerprint ==> Continue.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set a Pin code then click on Continue.
- Set up your fingerprints.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Galaxy J7 2017.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 Google FRP reset 9.0 Pie 100% Working Method.
Read more: FRP Unlock Samsung J7 2017 – 2019 Security