Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung Galaxy Fold Frp Bypass Android 11 With PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung Fold, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Fold, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Fold is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Fold mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Fold device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Fold easily.
Samsung Galaxy Fold Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Fold released in February 2019. Samsung Galaxy Fold comes with 12 GB RAM and 512 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung Galaxy Fold has a 7.30 inches Foldable Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1536 x 2152 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Fold runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855, and powered by a 4380mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Fold comes with a Triple camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a Dual SELFIE Camera 10-megapixel + 8-megapixel.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Fold device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Fold. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to remove FRP Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Fold mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Click on SAMSUNG tap
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Samsung Galaxy Fold FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung Fold FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Bring data from old device >> Download.
- Wait until the download Smart Switch finishes.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung Fold phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung Fold phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung Fold phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung Fold device and go back to the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung Galaxy Fold Frp Bypass Android 11 With PC.