Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung Galaxy A50 Google account easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A50 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A50. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung Galaxy A50
Samsung A50 Downgrade ROM
1- first, you need to Downgrade Samsung A50 from Android 10 to Android 9 Pie.
- Boot your Samsung mobile to Download Mode:
- Turn ON your Samsung Galaxy A50
- Press & hold the Power button + Volume Up button at the same time for 10 seconds.
- In the recovery mode choose reboot to bootloader.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A50 to your PC via the USB cable
2- Run the Odin Program.
3- Now, Choose the Samsung A50 Downgrade ROM in the Odin:
- Bootloader or BL is the bootloader file
- CODE, PDA or AP
- MODEM or PHONE or CP is the phone network file
- CSC is the language file
4- Click Start to begin the installation.
5- downgrade process may take 10 minutes, be patient and do not Unplug your Samsung device.
6- Once your Samsung Galaxy A50 Restart, Connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
7- Now Take a screenshot, Quick press on Power button + Volume Down at the same time, then choose Deny.
8- Take a screenshot Again, then Choose Deny & don’t ask again.
9- Take a screenshot one more time, select Settings then Permissions.
10- Click on Search Icon & search for Chrome then click on Open.
11- The Google Chrome Welcome page open.
12- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker apk.
13- Install Quick Shortcut Maker & open it
14- Search on Setting & click on TRY
15- Now set up a new Pattern.
16- Settings ==> Lock screen ==> Screen lock type ==>Pattern
17- Draw a pattern ==> Continue Draw pattern again ==> Confirm ==> Done
18- That’s it, Go back and finish the setup wizard then draw the pattern.
19- You have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung A50 A505F U4 Android 10 Downgrade Method.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy A50 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A50
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code + swipe from the top several time until the Notification shows up.
- Now, keep holding on to Notification & remove the sim card.
- Click on the Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on the In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download the FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- You have successfully Unlocked FRP Samsung A50 // Remove Google Account SM-A505.