Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung Galaxy A11 Android 10 NO Hidden Settings easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung A11, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A11, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A11 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A11 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A11 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A11 easily.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A11 released in March 2020. Samsung Galaxy A11 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A11 has a 6.40 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A11 runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A11 comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 13-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel + 2-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A11 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A11. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung A11 Device:
- Skip FRP Samsung A11 SM-A115 Google Account Bypass Without Sim
- Delete FRP Samsung A11 SM-A115 Gmail bypass FRP November 2020
- FRP Unlock Samsung A11 Android 10 Gmail Lock bypass frp SM-A115
- Reset FRP Samsung A11 Google Account Bypass Lock FRP Android 10
- Unlock FRP Samsung A11 Reset frp lock NO Screenshot JULY 2020
- Bypass FRP Samsung A11 Unlock android 10 Security Patch April 2020
How to unlock FRP Samsung A11
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A11
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A11 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A11 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung A11 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung A11 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung A11 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung A11 device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung Galaxy A11 Android 10 NO Hidden Settings.