Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung A80 ‖ FRP Bypass Android 10 ‖ No SIM Card easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung A80, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A80, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A80 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A80 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A80 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A80 easily.
Samsung Galaxy A80 Specifications
The Samsung A80 was released in April 2019. Samsung A80 comes with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung A80 has a 6.70 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Samsung A80 runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730, and is powered by a 3700mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A80 comes with a Triple MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + TOF 3D camera and a Motorized pop-up rotating main camera module.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A80 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A80. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A80
- Power ON your Samsung A80
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now Take a screenshot, Quick press on Power button + Volume Down at the same time, then choose Deny.
- Take a screenshot Again, then Choose Deny & don’t ask again.
- Take a screenshot one more time, select Settings then Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon & search for Chrome then click on Open.
- The Google Chrome Welcome page is open.
- Go to this link and Download the Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> biometrics and security == >> other security settings == >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Google Play Services == >> Disable == >> Disable app
- Return to Setting == >> Accounts and backup == >> Accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung A80 ‖ FRP Bypass Android 10 ‖ No SIM Card.