Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung A8 Star GMAIL account bypass frp FREE 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A8 Star, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A8 Star is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A8 Star mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A8 Star device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A8 Star easily.
Samsung Galaxy A8 Star Specifications
The Samsung A8 Star released in June 2018. Samsung A8 Star comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Samsung A8 Star has a 6.30 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels, Samsung A8 Star runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset, and powered by a 3700mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A8 Star comes with a Dual camera 24-megapixel + 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 24-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A8 Star device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A8 Star. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A8 Star
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A8 Star
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Stay on the Wi-Fi network page.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next then remove the sim card.
- Click fast on the Notification icon than click on the Setting icon.
- Click on the Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download, Install, and Open Settings Shortcut.apk:
- Lock screen.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set a Pin code then click on Continue.
- Set up your fingerprints.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Galaxy A8 Star.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung A8 Star GMAIL account bypass frp FREE 2020.