Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung A7 2017 – FRP Unlock without PC 100% working easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 released in January 2017. Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 has a 5.70 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 runs on Octa-core 1.9 GHz Exynos 7880 chipset, and powered by a 3600mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 comes with a 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A7 2017. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung A7 2017
- Power ON your Samsung A7 2017
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code (don’t enter the pin code)
- In the same time remove the sim card + a quick press on the power button to turn off the screen
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right then Tab on Notification logo.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting ==> lock screen security ==> other security settings device ==> administration
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Play Services ==> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting ==> Cloud & accounts ==> add account ==> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==> apps ==> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung A7 2017 & you have successfully Remove FRP Samsung A7 2017 – Google Lock Bypass Android 8.0.0.