Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung A20 / Bypass Google Account SM-A205F easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
Samsung A20 released in March 2019. Samsung A20 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung A20 has a 6.40 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Samsung A20 runs on Octa-core 2×1.6 GHz & 6×1.35 GHz Exynos 7884 Octa, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A20 comes with a Dual MAIN camera 13-megapixel + 5-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A20 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A20. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung A20 Device:
- Bypass Samsung A20 FRP Android 10 U9 Google Account FRP 2021
- FRP Samsung bypass Galaxy A20 Android 10 U9 FRP UNLOCK 2021
- FRP Samsung bypass A20 SM-A205F U9 Google Lock FRP Android 10
- FRP Bypass Samsung A20 Google account lock Samsung SM-A205
- Samsung A20 FRP 2020 Without PC Latest Security Bypass Gmail
How to Remove FRP Samsung A20
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A20
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & In the same time insert a sim card with a pin code + swipe from the top several time until the Notification shows up.
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK + Quickly press several times on Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> biometrics and security == >> other security settings == >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung A20 / Bypass Google Account SM-A205F.