Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung A10 – Bypass FRP November Security U4 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy A10 Specifications
Samsung A10 released in February 2019. Samsung A10 comes with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung A10 has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Samsung A10 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7884 Octa, and powered by a 3400mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A10 comes with a single MAIN camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A10 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A10. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A10
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A10
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Stay on the Wi-Fi network page.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next then remove the sim card.
- Click fast on the Notification icon than click on the Setting icon.
- Now, click on Search Icon.
- Search for Chrome.
- Open the Google chrome app.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully Remove FRP Samsung A10 – Bypass FRP November Security U4.