Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Realme X3 Frp Bypass Google Account Lock NO APP 2021 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Realme X3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Realme X3 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Realme X3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Realme X3 device easily and smoothly.
Realme X3 Specifications
The Realme X3 released in June 2020. Realme X3 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Realme X3 has a 6.60 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Realme X3 runs on Octa-core 1×2.96 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ chipset, and powered by a 4200mAh removable battery. The Realme X3 comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 64-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a Dual SELFIE Camera 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel.
How to Unlock FRP Realme X3
- Turn ON your Realme X3.
- Connect your Realme X3 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the first page click on Emergency Call
- Dial *#812#
- Don’t touch anything until the Realme homepage appears.
- Now you need to change the langue to English.
- Just follow the images.
- Finally, Factory reset your Realme X3
- Additional Settings ==> Back Up and Reset ==>Reset to factory settings ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can Remove FRP Realme X3 Frp Bypass Google Account Lock NO APP 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.