Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Realme C25s lock Google Bypass frp Code not working easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Realme C25s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Realme C25s is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Realme C25s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Realme C25s device easily and smoothly.
Realme C25s Specifications
The Realme C25s released in June 2021. Realme C25s comes with 4 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Realme C25s has a 6.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Realme C25s runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz MediaTek Helio G85 chipset and powered by a 4300mAh non-removable battery. The Realme C25s comes with a triple MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP Realme C25s
- Power ON your Realme C25s.
- Connect your Realme C25s to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Settings ==> Open
- Change the language to English.
- Remove the Hindi language and keep only the English language.
- Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Lock the device when screen pinning is canceled ==> Enter a new password ==> Verify new password.
- Go back to the welcome page, finish the setup wizard and enter the password then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Remove FRP Realme C25s lock Google Bypass frp Code not working.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.