Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Oukitel C12 Gmail lock bypass FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oukitel C12, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Oukitel C12 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Oukitel C12 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oukitel C12 device easily and smoothly.
Oukitel C12 Specifications
The Oukitel C12 released in February 2019. Oukitel C12 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Oukitel C12 has a 6.18 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 996 pixels, Oukitel C12 runs on dual-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 and powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. The Oukitel C12 comes with a single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Oukitel C12 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Oukitel C12. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Oukitel C12 easily.
How to Reset FRP Oukitel C12
- Power ON your Oukitel C12.
- Connect your Oukitel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a contact on the sim.
- Emergency call >> Emergency information >> Edit logo.
- Add contact >> choose any contact then click on it.
- 3 DOTS >> Share >> Long tap on Messages.
- App info >> SMS app.
- Opening Links >> Youtube >> Youtube logo.
- Notifications >> Additionnal settings in the app >> About >>Youtube Terms of services.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Oukitel C12 & you have successfully Remove FRP Oukitel C12 Gmail lock bypass FRP Without PC.