Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP NOKIA 7.1 | Bypass Google Account TA-1100 Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
NOKIA 7.1 Specifications
The Nokia 7.1 was released in October 2018. Nokia 7.1 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Nokia 7.1 has a 5.84 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Nokia 7.1 runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 chipset, and is powered by a 3060mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 7.1 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your NOKIA 7.1 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your NOKIA 7.1. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to Remove FRP NOKIA 7.1
- Power ON your NOKIA 7.1.
- Connect your NOKIA mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then click on OK.
- Long press on Not signed In, then Tab on the Setting logo & Click on App Info Logo.
- In the Android Setup Info tab on Advanced.
- Then choose Browser app.
- Click on Opening links.
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on YouTube Logo.
- Then Notifications.
- Then click on Advanced.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass apk:
- Install FRPBypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your NOKIA 7.1 & you have successfully Remove FRP NOKIA 7.1 | Bypass Google Account TA-1100.