Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Nokia 5 / Bypass Google account Android Pie Lock 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Nokia 5 Specifications
Nokia 5 released in February 2017. Nokia 5 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Nokia 5 has a 5.20 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Nokia 5 runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 5 comes with a 13-megaPixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Nokia 5 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Nokia 5. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Nokia 5
- Power ON your Nokia 5.
- Connect your Nokia 5 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Complete the setup until the Verification account page appears
- Long press on the space button.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Choose the first Results.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Install FRP Bypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Remove FRP Nokia 5 / Bypass Google account Android Pie Lock 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.