Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Nokia 2 Unlock Gmail Without PC YouTube Update Fixed easily by following some simple steps.
Nokia 2 Specifications:
The Nokia 2 released in October 2017. Nokia 2 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Nokia 2 has a 5.00 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Nokia 2 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Qualcomm MSM8909v2 Snapdragon 212 chipset, and powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 2 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 8-megaPixel and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 2, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 2 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 2 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 2 device easily and smoothly.
How to Reset FRP Nokia 2
- Turn ON your Nokia 2
- Connect your Nokia mobile to your Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to the welcome page & Tap on Accessibility.
- Choose TalkBack.
- Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Get started with Voice Access == >> Change google app settings== >> Location.
- Google app Location settings == >> Delete your Location History == >> your Location History == >> SKIP
- Search for the Nearest hotel and choose anyone.
- Click on call and delete the number
- Now Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Usage statistics ==> Back Arrow ==> Storage.
- Now insert an SD card with Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Internal Shared Storage ==> Explore ==> SD card.
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Reboot your Nokia 2 & Congratulations you have successfully Remove FRP Nokia 2 Unlock Gmail Without PC YouTube Update Fixed.