Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 Bypass Frp Lock Google Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Nokia 1 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Nokia 1 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Nokia 1 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Nokia 1 Plus device easily and smoothly.
Nokia 1 Plus Specifications
The Nokia 1 Plus was released in February 2019. Nokia 1 Plus comes with 1 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The Nokia 1 Plus has a 5.45 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Nokia 1 Plus runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6739WW chipset and is powered by a 2500mAh non-removable battery. The Nokia 1 Plus comes with a Single MAIN camera 8-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON A STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Nokia 1 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Nokia 1 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Nokia 1 Plus easily.
How to Remove FRP Nokia 1 Plus
- Power ON your Nokia 1 Plus.
- Connect your Nokia 1 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Complete the setup until the Verification account page appears
- Click on the Langue Logo.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on ADD KEYBORD.
- Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it
- Now click on 3 dots.
- Choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Choose the first Results.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- Click on Setting ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of Service.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally! Go back to the welcome page and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Remove FRP Nokia 1 Plus TA-1130 Bypass Frp Lock Google Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.