Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Motorola P30 – FRP Bypass Android 8.0.0 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
What is FRP
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10,11,12). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola P30, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device. so if your Motorola P30 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola P30 mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Motorola P30 device easily and smoothly.
Motorola P30 Specifications
The Motorola P30 was released in August 2018. Motorola P30 comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Motorola P30 has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels. Motorola P30 runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 chipset and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola P30 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 12-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Motorola P30 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Motorola P30. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Motorola P30
- Power ON your Motorola Motorola P30.
- Connect your Motorola P30 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Now click on the Экстренный вызов (Emergency call).
- Then Tab on Emergency information
- Then Tab again to open.
- Click on Edit symbol.
- Click on the search bar to open the keyboard then long tab on the space button.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on русский.
- Now click on 3 dots then choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Choose the first Results.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download & apex Launcher FRPBypass app:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Location ==> Use Location.
- Install FRP Bypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Motorola P30 device.
- On the other phone Sign in with the Gmail account, that you added to the FRP phone.
- Download & install the Google Find Device.
- Find Device ==> 3 DOTS ==> Refresh ==> ERASE DEVICE.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Remove FRP Motorola P30 – FRP Bypass Android 8.0.0 Oreo.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download RDA EMMC Tool Full Free