Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Motorola One Power – Bypass FRP Android 9 Pie without PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola One Power, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Motorola One Power is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola One Power mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Motorola One Power device easily and smoothly.
But if you forgot the google account information after the hard reset, and you stuck on the google frp lock page verification, here i help you bypass the gmail account lock from your Motorola One Power device for free by using a FRP bypass tool & FRP Bypass APK and without using any paying services.
Motorola One Power Specifications
The Motorola One Power was released in August 2018. Motorola One Power comes with 3/4/6 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Motorola One Power has a 6.20 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2246 pixels, Motorola One Power runs on an Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 chipset, and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola One Power comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 12-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Motorola One Power
- Power ON your Motorola One Power.
- Connect your Motorola One Power to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Now click on the Экстренный вызов (Emergency call).
- Then Tab on Emergency information
- Then Tab again to open.
- Click on Edit symbol.
- Click on the search bar to open the keyboard then long tab on the space button.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on русский.
- Now click on 3 dots then choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Choose the first Results.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download & apex Launcher FRPBypass app:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Location ==> Use Location.
- Install FRP Bypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Motorola One Power device.
- In the other phone Sign in with Gmail account, that you added in the FRP phone.
- Download & install the Google Find Device.
- Find Device ==> 3 DOTS ==> Refresh ==> ERASE DEVICE.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Remove FRP Motorola One Power – Bypass FRP Android 9 Pie without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.