Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Motorola One macro Android 9 Latest Patch April 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Motorola One macro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Motorola One macro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Motorola One macro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Motorola One macro device easily and smoothly.
Motorola One macro Specifications
The Motorola One Macro released in October 2019. Motorola One Macro comes with 4 GB RAM and 64GB ROM. The Motorola Motorola One Macro has a 6.20 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Motorola Motorola One Macro runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Motorola One Macro comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Motorola One macro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Motorola One macro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Motorola One macro easily.
How to unlock FRP Motorola One macro
- Power ON your Motorola One macro.
- Connect your Motorola One macro to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager V9.0.apk and FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google Account Manager V9.0.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Motorola One macro & That’s how you can Remove FRP Motorola One macro Android 9 Latest Patch April 2021.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.