Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Motorola Moto Z3 Play – Google Lock Bypass Android 9 easily by following some simple steps.
The Motorola Moto Z3 Play released in June 2018. Motorola Moto Z3 Play comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Motorola Moto Z3 Play has a 6.01 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels, Motorola Moto Z3 Play runs on Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Moto Z3 Play comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Motorola Moto Z3 Play
- Power ON your Motorola Moto Z3 Play.
- Connect your Motorola Moto Z3 Play to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Now click on the Экстренный вызов (Emergency call).
- Then Tab on Emergency information
- Then Tab again to open.
- Click on Edit symbol.
- Click on the search bar to open the keyboard then long tab on the space button.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on русский.
- Now click on 3 dots then choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Choose the first Results.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download & apex Launcher FRPBypass app:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Go to Setting ==> Security & Location ==> Location ==> Use Location.
- Install FRP Bypass & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP.
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Motorola Moto Z3 Play device.
- In the other phone Sign in with Gmail account, that you added in the FRP phone.
- Download & install the Google Find Device.
- Find Device ==> 3 DOTS ==> Refresh ==> ERASE DEVICE.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.