Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Motorola G5s Plus – Moto g5s plus frp bypass without pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Moto G5S Plus, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Moto G5s Plus Specifications:
The Moto G5S Plus released in August 2017. Moto G5S Plus comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Moto G5S Plus has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Moto G5S Plus runs on Octa-core 2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto G5S Plus comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G5S Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G5S Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G5S Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G5S Plus device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Moto G5S Plus easily.
How to Bypass FRP Moto G5s Plus
- Turn ON your Moto G5s Plus.
- Connect your Moto G5s Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a working sim card with a pin code in your Moto G5S Plus locked phone.
- Enter the PIN code then tap OK
- In Not signed In, Swype from the left then click on the setting logo.
- Then click on More settings
- Android setup ==> Browser app ==> Opening links.
- Youtube ==> Youtube logo ==> App notifications.
- A Google chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Android 8.1 Oreo.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Reboot your Moto G5s Plus & Congratulations you have successfully Remove FRP Motorola G5s Plus – Moto g5s plus frp bypass without pc.