Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Motorola G5 Without PC frp Bypass Android 8.1.0 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Moto G5, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Moto G5 Specifications:
The Moto G5 released in February 2017. Moto G5 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The LG Q9 has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Moto G5 runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 chipset, and powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. The Moto G5 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G5 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G5 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Moto G5 easily.
How to Bypass FRP Moto G5
- Turn ON your Moto G5.
- Connect your Moto G5 to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a working sim card with a pin code in your Moto G5 locked phone.
- Enter the PIN code then tap OK
- In Not signed In, Swype from the left then clicks on the setting logo.
- Then click on More settings
- Android setup ==> Browser app ==> Opening links.
- Youtube ==> Youtube logo ==> App notifications.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Reboot your Moto G5 & Congratulations you have successfully Remove FRP Motorola G5 Without PC frp Bypass Android 8.1.0 Oreo.