Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Moto X Force Gmail lock bypass YouTube Update Fixed easily by following some simple steps.
Moto X Force Specifications:
The Moto X Force released in November 2015. Moto X Force comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Moto X Force has a 5.40 inches AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, Moto X Force runs on Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset, and powered by a 3760mAh non-removable battery. The Moto X Force comes with a Single MAIN Camera 21-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto X Force, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto X Force is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto X Force mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto X Force device easily and smoothly.
How to Unlock FRP Moto X Force
- Turn ON your Moto X Force.
- Connect your Moto X Force to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & tab on Vision Setting
- TAB on TalkBack.
- Turn it ON.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Get started with Voice Access == >> Change google app settings== >> Location.
- Google app Location settings == >> Delete your Location History == >> your Location History == >> SKIP
- Search for the Nearest hotel and choose anyone.
- Click on call and delete the number
- Now Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Usage statistics ==> Back Arrow ==> Apps.
- Google App ==> Notifications ==> Settings Icon.
- Turn ON Feed Then click on NO THANKS.
- Click on Mic Then say Open Chrome.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Reboot your Moto X Force & Congratulations you have successfully Remove FRP Moto X Force Gmail lock bypass YouTube Update Fixed.