Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Moto G7 Power FRP Lock Bypass 2021 Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G7 Power, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G7 Power is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G7 Power mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G7 Power device easily and smoothly.
Moto G7 Power Specifications
The Motorola Moto G7 Power released in February 2019. Motorola Moto G7 Power comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Motorola Moto G7 Power has a 6.20 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1570 pixels, Motorola Moto G7 Power runs on Octa-core 4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM632 Snapdragon 632 chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Moto G7 Power comes with a Single MAIN Camera 12-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Moto G7 Power device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Moto G7 Power. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Moto G7 Power easily.
How to unlock FRP Moto G7 Power
- Power ON your Moto G7 Power.
- Connect your Moto G7 Power to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Setting ==> Apps & notifications ==> See all 40 apps.
- Uninstall Google account manager & apex launcher & FRP_Bypassfrp
- Go back to the welcome page & That’s how you can Remove FRP Moto G7 Power FRP Lock Bypass 2021 Android 10.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.