Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Moto G7 Plus Gmail account lock Bypass FRP Without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G7 Plus, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G7 Plus is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G7 Plus mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G7 Plus device easily and smoothly.
Moto G7 Plus Specifications
The Motorola Moto G7 Plus released in February 2019. Motorola Moto G7 Plus comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The Motorola Moto G7 Plus has a 6.20 inches LTPS IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2270 pixels, Motorola Moto G7 Plus runs on Octa-core 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Motorola Moto G7 Plus comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 12-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Moto G7 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Moto G7 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Moto G7 Plus easily.
How to Remove FRP Moto G7 Plus
- Power ON your Moto G7 Plus.
- Connect your Moto G7 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and search for Use Morse code.
- Play Youtube ==> 3 Dots ==> Share ==> 3 Points.
- Compte ==> Settings ==> About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Change the Language to English.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Setting ==> Apps & notifications ==> See all 40 apps.
- Uninstall Google account manager & apex launcher & FRP_Bypassfrp
- Go back to the welcome page & That’s how you can Remove FRP Moto G7 Plus Gmail account lock Bypass FRP Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.