Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Moto G4 Gmail account lock Android 7 Bypass FRP 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
Moto G4 Specifications:
The Moto G4 released in May 2016. Moto G4 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Moto G4 has a 5.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Moto G4 runs on Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz & 4×1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto G4 comes with a Single MAIN Camera 13-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Moto G4, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Moto G4 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Moto G4 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Moto G4 device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Moto G4
- Turn ON your Moto G4.
- Connect your Moto G4 to your Wi-Fi.
- Vision Setting >>> Talkback >>> Turn it ON
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on Text-to-speech-settings
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Swipe from the left With two fingers to open the settings Home
- Apps >>> Google app >>> Notifications.
- Settings Icon >>>Turn ON Feed >>> NO THANKS.
- Click on the Mic and say Open Chrome.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- Reboot your Moto G4 & Congratulations you have successfully Remove FRP Moto G4 Gmail account lock Android 7 Bypass FRP 2021.