Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Moto E5 Plus | Lock Bypass Android 8.0.0 NO TALKBACK easily by following some simple steps.
Moto E5 Plus Specifications
The Moto E5 Plus was released in April 2018. Moto E5 Plus comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Moto E5 Plus has a 6.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels, Moto E5 Plus runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset, and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Moto E5 Plus comes with a single MAIN Camera 12-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Remove FRP Moto E5 Plus
- Power ON your Motorola Moto E5 Plus.
- Connect your Moto E5 Plus to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to русский (Russe).
- Then choose Pоссия.
- Now click on the Экстренный вызов (Emergency call).
- Then Tab on Emergency information
- Then Tab again to open.
- Click on Edit symbol.
- Click on the search bar to open the keyboard then long tab on the space button.
- Press on Edit keyboard.
- Click on русский.
- Now click on 3 dots then choose the справка/отзыв (Help & feedback)
- Choose the first Results.
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Moto E5 Plus.
- That’s it! That’s how you can Remove FRP Moto E5 Plus | Lock Bypass Android 8.0.0 NO TALKBACK.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.