Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Mobicel R9 Lite Bypass Google FRP Android 7 Nougat easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Mobicel R9 Lite Specifications:
Mobicel R9 Lite released in 2017. Mobicel R9 Lite comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Mobicel R9 Lite has a 5.70 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels, Mobicel R9 Lite runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz MediaTek chipset, and powered by a 2900mAh non-removable battery. The Mobicel R9 Lite comes with a 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to bypass FRP Mobicel R9 Lite:
- Power ON your Mobicel R9 Lite
- Connect your Mobicel mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & Tap on Vision setting === TalkBack & Power ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on youtube app.
- Click on Account then choose Settings.
- Click on About
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Go to Setting ==>> Security.
- Choose Device Administrators.
- Deactivate Android Device Manager.
- Return to the Setting ==>> APPS & Find Google Play Services ==>> DISABLE.
- Now Go to Menu & Install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Go Setting ==>> Accounts & Sync==>> add account ==>> Google.
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting ==>> Find Google Play Services then Enable it.
- That’s it! Restart your Mobicel R9 Lite & You have successfully Remove FRP Mobicel R9 Lite Bypass Google FRP Android 7 Nougat.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.